Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013







Hey dudes its Zoë here!
This week the weather was actually great ( quite unusual for england)-- once again wearing my sunglasses that I adooore. I love this dress to! I don't normally wear dresses very often but I fancied a change. :-)

Dress-Primark
Fishnet top-eBay










Had quite a few looks this week - was in quite a fashion mood -- and it was nice and sunny :)
I AM IN LOVE WITH MY NEW PLATFORMS!! At a bit of a loss as to what to wear them with though -- only got this outfit for now. its the colour of them its hard to match...

Pink dress - random £5 for everything shop
Olive cardigan - Topshop
Black hat - ebay
Grey maxi skirt - H&M
Kiss top - Ebay
Denim Backpack - Primark
Joy division tee - Ebay
Denim shorts - Levis (the oasis)
BLue velvet shoes - Sammydress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment